By including this public figure on this wiki, we are not necessarily implying they are incel (involuntarily celibate) or are in any way associated with incels. Furthermore, with regards to any actual incels listed on this wiki, inceldom is a life circumstance, not an insult or a movement/community.
Barbarossa (bar bar) is a MGTOW vblogger on YouTube. He used to be called bararossa, but his current YouTube channel name is bar bar. He was primarily responsible for making MGTOW popular online. He is currently taking a break from vlogging, besides a few update videos.
Analyzing Male Slavery credits him as a main source of inspiration, despite disagreeing with him lately.
- Feminists will never be funny
- Some men justify their own exploitation by females
- The artificial womb would be a boon to men
- Anders Breivik was not an MRA
- Women are the new leisure class and due to desperate men
- flawed male desire leads to traditional parasitism – bar bar (December 16, 2011) (Size: 12:24 min.)
- Main Youtube Channel: bar bar
- A rejection of the MGTOW "Manifesto" – bar bar (October 3, 2015) (Size: 6:51 min.) (MGTOW)
- MGTOW Bar Bar Offers To Refund Money For The Book He Never Delivered. Too Little Too Late. – Analyzing Male Slavery (September 11, 2020) (Size: 48:05 min.)