Inceldom-induced PTSD is a common result of excessive sexual rejection and comes with many negative symptoms, often covered up with drugs. Rejection veterans are usually men, and often live with the symptoms for decades, if not the rest of their lives.
Some experimental treatments have been done by college dropouts, such as with the drugs psilocybin and MDMA, but not to much success.
The body of men, starting from the moment of puberty, is sharpened for periodic, constant sex. The satisfaction of the sexual must be constant. Nowadays, men are aggressively accustomed to masturbation instead of sex. However, few know that masturbation doesn’t replace sex. Masturbation has been proven to deplete a man’s energy, turning a man into an energetically dead man. This is also know as genocide of men. Among other things, masturbation has also been proven to cause PTSD.
PTSD is a severe mental condition caused by the prolonged influence of negative external factors on the human psyche. This disorder manifests itself not only among veterans and soldiers, but also among ordinary people who are faced with highly traumatic events, such as bullying, abuse, death of loved ones, violence, natural disasters, terrorist attacks, accidents, etc. The worst cause of PTSD for a man is inaccessibility of sex.
The following are the most common symptoms of inceldom-induced PTSD:
- When a person’s consciousness plays out episodes from a traumatic experience in flashes. For example, flashbacks can occur when a man is experiencing waves of despair from the memories of being turned down by girls. Because of this, an individual can sink into not responding to phone calls from the outside, and living through the trauma over and over again. This usually lasts a few seconds / minutes, but for some it can go on for hours. At other times, strong negative emotions such as aggression and apathy are observed, sometimes accompanied by hysteria and panic attacks.
- Nightmares and anxiety.
- These are the most common sex deprivation symptoms among men, when it reaches PTSD levels. The reason for this is the severe sexual stress due to the inaccessibility of sex. When we experience severe stress, our brains stop resting and functioning steadily, thereby projecting nightmares. These nightmares can repeat the events of trauma or show fears left behind.
- Obsessive thoughts.
- For example, a guy who was turned down by a girl, walking near the places they dated, returns to those traumatic moments in his head and experiences pain again.
- Trying to suppress thoughts of sexual rejection in party scenarios, or to overcome Inceldom-PTSD-induced-sexual-anxiety, a person becomes addicted to alcohol / nicotine / drugs, and in some cases OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder) is observed. The main reason for drunkenness, alcoholism, smoking, drug addiction, any self-destructive behavior of a man is the inaccessibility of sex. The man tries to compensate for the absence of the hormone of happiness secreted in the brain during sex with alcohol, nicotine, and drugs. We mistakenly think that drugs are a way out that can solve all our problems, thereby ruining ourselves and our health.
- Post-traumatic dissociation.
- This is a defensive reflex in which some actions, personalities and emotions begin to live a separate life from the subject. A person may develop a split personality, and protect from negative factors from the outside (as in the movie “Split”). In public, a guy who is not given sex by a girl can look cheerful and carefree, be polite and correct, and then (we do not recommend this) he sometimes becomes a ruthless killer and goes to kill everyone in a row, for example: Daniil Monakhov, the Bolsheorlovsky shooter.
- Learned helplessness.
- This is a state where a person does not seek to improve his condition, and stays in a negative environment, like incels.co. He believes that nothing will get better and that no one will help him. For incels, this is a typical, characteristic condition, and the reason for it is that girls refused them sex.
This page borrows from one of Alex Undersky’s blogs, and has been reproduced with explicit permission. Borrowed material has been altered.