Incelmatics is a youtube channel created by user Jet112 in order to host the fan-made documentary called The Blackpill. Nowdays, incelmatics hosts discussions, documentaries and other videos relating to incels.
They also run the interview podcast, Incelmatics podcast, sometimes known as the, “Incelmatics Live Stream”.
The channel made videos in order to fill the void that was left after several content creators took a break from content creation. Somewhere around 2018 a user named “First” decided to share his stories and frustrations regarding the dating scene, a collaboration was made between him and former incels.co user jet112.
Several other people joined incelmatics (not officially) such as franco mccoy and medican. Franco helped setting up the discord and fixing technical issues while medican helped with moderation.
In order to create the blackpill documentary a collaboration was made between IncelWiki, incels.co and several users. Later on, Incelmatics developed into a community run channel where everyone can contribute and share ideas. As of now, Incelmatics is being monetized, the money earned from the channel will be donated to users that claim for financial assistance. The poorcel initiative was canceled because of issues regarding verification of users that might seek financial aid. Instead, trusted users in the discord server will get financial aid directly.
- Several personas joined the discussion including AdamNoEve, Blackpill Jesus, Darkcel Podcast and other smaller content creators, FaceandLMS was welcomed to the discord server as well.
- First left the discord in order to take a break and fix personal issues with his life, apparently he is still conducting interviews.
- A guy named battle rodent infiltrated the server and made harrowing claims such as: frequenting bugchasing forums, engaging with prostitutes, deliberately infecting people with HIV and having a fetish for jewish people. He was banned later that day.
- A user named sh0t infiltrated the server and invited transexuals in order to rile up other users, which later on turned into a big spectable in the voice chat. – He was banned the following day.
- Jack Peterson visited the server and mostly kept quiet, however his claims about Christianity and sexuality made other users uncomfortable. Later on he was kicked from the server, an apology was made by the moderators later on.
- At the early days of 2021, Turd Flinging Monkey was invited to chat with the incelmatics crew (jet112,medicann420,WCP,Wiz_H and some other guests). at some point a user named "karavan" was calling in, his sensational 2 min rant against TFM was featured on many incel channels. karavan was awarded "Hall of Famer" role on his first day in the network, and he was awarded a unique role of "Hero" several days later.
As of September 2020, Incelmatics is active.
Incelmatics still operates a podcast on it’s Youtube channel, as can be found here
- Incelmatics podcast
- The Incel Project (podcast)
- The Blackpill (Art Piece)
- M. o'neill
- Incelcon 2021
- Mamoon Network
|Active on BitChute||Turd Flinging Monkey|
|Active on YouTube||
Kyle Incel • BrendioEEE • FaceandLMS • Hell by the Dashboard Light • HeedandSucceed • DownhillDMiller • Rejected-From-Eve .Zero • Kickspassion • BigBossCalvin83 • William Greathouse • Mainländer • Steve Hoca • Eggman • Off Grid Prosperity • Just James • Blue Skies Media • VVS • St. Nevergiveup • Virgin Messiah • Syrian Subhuman/Hamudi • Bummerdrummer • Forever Alone Guy • Adam No Eve • Decline • Anime Saved My Life • Steven B • Willem Main • m. o'neill • Forever Alone Guy • Incelmatics • Catfishman aka Just Random Sh*t • Oreoman/Savvy Guy • TriforceOfAdam • Henry Claymore • Grotesque Subhuman • Icecat7 • Trent is dying • Notes from inceldom • Zoloft Sucks! • The King of Aspies
|Retired from Vlogging|