|Birth:||June 12, 1962|
|Job:||former Professor of Psychology|
|Ethnicity:||Irish, Norweigan, possibly other|
By including this public figure on this wiki, we are not necessarily implying they are incel (involuntarily celibate) or are in any way associated with incels. Furthermore, with regards to any actual incels listed on this wiki, inceldom is a life circumstance, not an insult or a movement/community.
Jordan Bernt Peterson or JP was a self-help guru. He was also a professor of psychology at University of Toronto. He spent most of his recent career telling people that they are responsible for all their own problems.
For the most of 2019 he was in drug rehab somewhere in Russia. Since 2020 Jordan Peterson is apparently at home for rehabilitation.
Some of JP’s views
- College activists are similar to Islamic terrorists
- Lobsters provide a good basis for studying human behaviour
- Western children’s stories provide a solid basis for understanding human behaviour
- Futanari should be free, legal, and widely available
Incels on Jordan
Despite his short rhetoric on “enforced monogamy”, Jordan’s ideas and lectures had poor reception on various incel communities. Mostly because of his, “muh bootstraps” rhetoric: blaming MGTOWs and incels for their own sexual failure (most of the time), even when incels have tried what society has offered them to improve themselves. After a few years of blaming people individually for societal failures, Jordan promoted psychiatry as a solution to societal problems for a bit, and then ended up in drug rehab for a brutal drug addiction to psychiatric medication taken as prescribed.
Jordan Peterson has developed a cult fandom that tries to indoctrinate. Years before becoming famous, Jordan was considering buying a church, but decided to use a pretense of academia instead.
Jordan fans consider themselves intellectuals.
Jordan on Incels
Jordan gave a positive nod to incels on the Joe Rogan podcast. On that podcast, he repeated a talking point earlier used by left-wing cultural critic Angela Nagle and white nationalist Roger Devlin: “the breakdown of monogamy has strong correlation with inceldom”.
Peterson been critical of incels who've committed violence.
In an interview Jordan Peterson said the following:
“”[The Toronto Van Killer] was angry at God because women were rejecting him,” “The cure for that is enforced monogamy. That’s actually why monogamy emerges.”
NKL on a post on incels.co further writes:
“”here’s how i think [enforced monogamy] should work
– people can opt in or opt out of enforced monogamy – if they opt in they pay lower taxes and get free basic income from the govt – marriage laws must first be overhauled so that men aren’t disadvantaged and family courts are fair– in enforced monogamy people must be married to have sex, and if you get divorced you have to go through a 6 month waiting period where you are not allowed to have sex, this is to discourage people from getting married and then divorced for every hookup
JRE Podcast & Accusations of Hypocrisy
Podcaster Joe Rogan stumped Peterson with a difficult question several times throughout an interview and ill quote:
- “If you say competition is healthy (using the basketball team analogy) then how come competition is bad when it comes to sex?” Peterson didn’t bother explaining why you can’t compare a basketball team to the sexual marketplace. But our good friend at IncelWiki (Jet112) provides an explanation.
“”A basketball team needs only winners, it needs only the tallest niggers to dunk. A society needs both winners and losers to operate. It needs the milkman, the coalminer, the truckdriver, the garbageman, the guy that stocks shelves at wallmart. It needs CONSUMERS, it needs sports fans to cheer on those tall basketball niggers right? A world can’t exist if it only runs on 200IQ MENSA graduates, OR gigantic body builders. Everyone in society has it’s own strengths and weaknesses. Just because woman are pining for “hot guys”, does not mean they should be allowed to fuck supermodels all day, got it?
His main areas of study are in areas he his personally familiar with, such as abnormal psychology. He has a particular interest in the psychology of religious and ideological belief, and the assessment and improvement of personality and performance. He has an appreciation for Jungian psychoanalyis, for describing social phenomena through childrens stories.
He also considers himself a scholar of trans people and Christianity, in that order.
- Peterson Family Update - Jordan B Peterson (June 30, 2020) (Length: 56:17 min.) (Reposted, Jule 11, 2020)
Peterson Family Update - Jordan B Peterson (February 7, 2020) (Length: 2:50 min.)