List of Famous NEETs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of famous post-industrial people who did not engage in trade or barter, or the preparation of it
- Arthur Schopenhauer, lived off inherentance from father, philosopher.
- H.P. Lovecraft, lived in mothers estate, novelist.
- Chris-chan, lives in mother’s estate, artist and fabulist.
- Karl Marx, an unbathed NEET who was jobless pretty much his entire life and mooched off his friend.
- Tatsuhiko Takimoto, lived off royalties (money from someone else trading your past work) from his book.
- Adolf Hitler, lived off inheritence and charity seemingly as much as possible.
- Mehran Karimi Nasseri, lived between 1988 and 2006 at the lounge of Terminal One in Charles de Gaulle Airport as a Neet. He wrote his own autobiography The Terminal Man, which was inspiration for the 2004 film The Terminal directed by Steven Spielberg. His character in the film was potrayed by Tom Hanks.