List of things self-described incels get wrong
This is a list of things self-described incels get wrong
Incels are right about many things, and deserve a lot of sympathy. Most incels are not self-identified. However, the self-identified ones in 2020 on the internet can sometimes be very ideological and often get things wrong. Here are some things self-identified ones get wrong.
- That particularly masculine faces are attractive to women, which is wrong
- That all women are having tons of promiscuous sex all the time (when its more likely a growing minority of women, while sexlessness is also increasing among women)
- That there weren't tons of incels before the sexual revolution (there were) (up to 75% of men in their 20s in the 19th century in the West eg)
- That mildly or moderately short men don't get partners, which is wrong
- That personality doesn't matter, when it actually matters quite a bit in relationships
- That cucks are not confident (usually portrayed as emotionally defeated), which is wrong
- "In general, we found that both male and female faces which were closer to the average and more feminine in shape were regarded as more attractive, while fluctuating asymmetry had no effect" https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0225549
This page borrows from Misogywiki, and much of this material was probably by a writer from here anyway in the first place. Borrowed material has been altered. Text is licensed under Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) Unchanged text is credited to the authors of the Misogywiki page under this name. Please also credit any blogs Misogywiki may have pulled from. Articles are used here as people keep spamming furry porn on Misogywiki. Only select articles have been borrowed from Misogywiki, not that whole wiki.