Redpill is part of a series on autism
The term redpill is a philosophy which believes inceldom is alleviated through individually improving self-confidence, and behaving like an asshole. This is similar to personalitist-exclusive beliefs, except personalitist-exclusive beliefs sees being nice as more conducive to mating.
The redpill overlaps with the blackpill, in that both philosophies consider it a "hidden truth" that women don't like being tied down to one person for their entire life, when actually that's a fairly mainstream observation outside conservative circles.
It also overlaps with the blackpill, in that their personal advice is mostly non-cooperative advice, that is, promoting the domination of others. However for redpillers that means outperforming in social skills (i.e. “game”), and for blackpillers that means raping someone or having the face of (not necessarily behaving like) a bully from a 1950s-themed rockabilly movie.
The word seems to have origins in religious communities, as well as masculinist circles, pick-up artist circes, and those supporting right wing politicians. There is also a vein of extreme selfishness in the redpill community, as most high-profile proponents of the redpill online seem to be former or current Ayn Rand fanboys. However, this does not mean that the non-political usage of the term is always right-wing.
- Self-confidence is the most successful way to get women, including model women
- Bodybuilding works
- Females lie about their past sexual experiences.
- A short-term relationship is a code word for a hypergamous relationship in which the male is 'higher in league' than the female.
- Females have many options, especially pertaining to casual sex.
- Most females are already having sex. Even most single females are having casual sex.
- Even the most “non-primitive” appearing females are slutty.