By including this public figure on this wiki, we are not necessarily implying they are incel (involuntarily celibate) or are in any way associated with incels. Furthermore, with regards to any actual incels listed on this wiki, inceldom is a life circumstance, not an insult or a movement/community.
Steve Hoca (aka “Roller Steve”) was the most prominent character of the TFL universe. Being one of the original TFL members and still cranking out content as of late 2018. He was one of the three original incel vloggers on Youtube as TFL basically just means incel.
Steve currently drives an 18-wheeler for work. At a younger age, Steve was a sub-3 marathon runner. A long-time resident of the Cleveland area, Steve once ran unsuccessfully for mayor of Olmstead Falls, Ohio. Please donate to the True Forced Loneliness fund
The Beginning of Incel Vlogging
“”I FUCKIN RUN MARATHONS GODDAMIT
Roller Steve & Early works
Steve had a call in show on Youtube, back in 08', mostly hosting an obscure character known as "Mitchell" The paypal link is in the top right I don't see how you're not seeing it
TFL Contributions and Theories
- "The Pussy Renaissance of 2008"
- Steve predicated back in 2008 that females will eventually crawl back to men because of market pressures. Later, he admitted that he was wrong, and it has, "only gotten worse since".
- Gender Imbalance
- Steve suggested that the male to female ratio is 5:1 in the dating scene, because of immigration and various other factors
- "MGTOWs are TFLers in Denial"
- Steve claims that most MGTOW's are coping and in denial.
- "PUA is a Scam"
- Like many other people in the realm of TFL, Steve believes that PUA is a scam, and was possibly co-opted by the CIA
- Narcissism Epidemic
Running for Mayor
Steve attempted running for mayor of Olmstead Falls, Ohio, but failed. The main reason for his run was related to an highly-expensive sewage pipeline project in his home town.
Dating Experiment and Possible TFL Documentary
Steve promised his fans that he will conduct dating experiments via plenty-of-fish and match.com to prove his points. He also talked about a hidden camera experiment. Both of those were canceled rather quickly as Steve disappeared from the entirely.
The Return & The Future
Steve resumed vlogging somewhere in early 2018. He stated that he will continue making videos if his fans would support him (financially). As of now he is exploring the possibility of making his own website/platform I'M NOT SEEING ANY DONATIONS
Rivalries and Disputes
The following is a short list of public figures that Steve had public rivalries with:
- A fellow youtuber - is known to disagree with steve hoca alot, and he seem to dislike him
- Staying Sane Amid the Insanity
- An incel youtuber who's known for his criticism of Steve Hoca
- Player Supreme
- Hoca dissed player supreme several times, mostly for his, "outdated notions of how female attraction works".
- Hell by the Dashboard Light
- In late 2018, Steve released a video pleading Alex to come and talk to him. In the video, Steve pointed out how Alex has no 'right' to put down disabled people and retards, amongst other things.
Steve went to the Phillipines and sent field reports to Winston Wu. He was disappointed by the experience and calls the Phillipines "a meme". He said he paid for a blowjob from a woman, it was crappy, the woman asked if she could "go" afterward, and that was it.
- X-Factor Theory
- Welfare game
- Decline (vlogger)
- Anime Saved My Life
- William Greathouse
- Oofy doofy theory
- Majority incel theory
- Staying Sane Amid the Insanity
- Hugh La Traviata
|Active on BitChute||Turd Flinging Monkey|
|Active on YouTube||
Kyle Incel • BrendioEEE • FaceandLMS • Hell by the Dashboard Light • HeedandSucceed • DownhillDMiller • Rejected-From-Eve .Zero • Kickspassion • BigBossCalvin83 • William Greathouse • Mainländer • Steve Hoca • Eggman • Off Grid Prosperity • Just James • Blue Skies Media • VVS • St. Nevergiveup • Virgin Messiah • Syrian Subhuman/Hamudi • Bummerdrummer • Forever Alone Guy • Adam No Eve • Decline • Anime Saved My Life • Willem Main • m. o'neill • Forever Alone Guy • Incelmatics • Catfishman aka Just Random Sh*t • Oreoman/Savvy Guy • TriforceOfAdam • Henry Claymore • Todd Thundercock • Icecat7 • Trent is dying • Notes from inceldom • Zoloft Sucks! • The King of Aspies • TürkIncelTV • Dawn again • An incel who doesn't hate women • SNI
|Retired from Vlogging|