Do you speak German?
Was making a German version of this Wiki, which is indexed separately by Google, at https://de.incelwiki.com
It has a registration button on the top right, unlike this wiki
If you're not interested, do you know if you can spread the word to anyone interested? I might also add to it. Thanks! :)
The Spanish guys
I don't know what they think about femcels, so will just let them put up their own banner when they choose. You and I are fine with femcels though, I don't want to scare the Spanish guys off though because most self-described incels don't want to give attention to femcelsJake (talk) 23:14, 6 October 2020 (UTC)
- I'll ask them directly what they think of the banner and will let them choose Jake (talk) 23:14, 6 October 2020 (UTC)
- Oh, yes, the "feelings"!
- I designed the picture because at the end of the day female and male incels are alone and secondly, the public perception of the incels is "misogynistic" and "terrorist-dangerous", which is why I consider it heart-winning to depict male and female together and not as a confrontational antagonism.--Proofreader (talk) 23:22, 6 October 2020 (UTC)
- It'll be put up there at some point, I just don't want to scare off all the new users who may not agree with us initially. I also just asked them and waiting for them to respond. I like the image a lot and it's why we're using it on English :) Jake (talk) 23:24, 6 October 2020 (UTC)
- It'll be up there within a month Jake (talk) 23:28, 6 October 2020 (UTC)
What does this template do?
- Normally you can place [[de:German Lemma]], [[es:Spanish Lemma]], [[tr:Turkish Lemma]] in the articles. But, uups, after placing "tr" entries you decide to cancel the turkish version. Now you have two options: #1 accept links to "tr" which goes nowere or #2 remove every "tr" entrie one by one. The Template:Interwiki has the advantage to add in the switch a statement for doing nothing with "tr" and all is fine with less effort. ;-) Make live easier. :-) --Proofreader (talk) 06:27, 14 October 2020 (UTC)
- ohhhh I see thanks, didn't notice that on the sidebar Jake (talk) 06:49, 14 October 2020 (UTC)